Benefits Enrollment for New Employees
Step 1. Review Benefits Information
- Benefits Summary
- NUFlex Benefits for Newly Eligible Employees Booklet
- Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC)
Low Option Basic Option High Option Low-Regular Basic-Regular High-Regular Low-Enhanced Basic-Enhanced High-Enhanced
- Benefits Enrollment Form (Required)
- Dependent Information Request Form (Required IF covering dependents)
- Provide appropriate documentation to verify dependent eligibility (Dependent Verification Documentation Requirements)
- Record of Prior Service Form (Required)
- Assurity Life Insurance Statement of Health Form (Required if applying for $75,000 or more of voluntary employee coverage or $20,000 or more of spouse coverage)
- Health Risk Assessment (Recommended)
- Long Term Care coverage is also available and requires a separate online enrollment process with our provider.
- Long Term Care Program description
- Campus Benefits Office must receive your completed forms and dependent verification documentation within 31 days of your hire date.
- Mailing Instructions
Notice of Privacy Practices of Certain Group Health Plans
Campus Benefit Office Contact Information
Medical Policy Booklet
Dental Policy Booklet
Long Term Disability Policy Booklet
Contact your Campus Benefits Office for enrollment materials and information regarding the university’s retirement plans.