- Associate to the President/Assistant Vice President for Diversity, Access and Inclusion
- Buffett Early Childhood Institute
- Special Assistant to the President
- SAP Portal Programmer Analyst
- SAP Security Analyst
- UNHS Business Accountant
- Instructional Design Specialist - UN High School
- Network Engineer
- Part-time Computer Operator
- Office Helpdesk Associate
View and apply for available positions in university administration.
Phone: (402) 472-2111
To explore available positions at the four campuses, please follow the links below.
Campus employment sites:
University of Nebraska-Lincoln
University of Nebraska at Omaha
University of Nebraska at Kearney
University of Nebraska Medical Center
The University of Nebraska is an Affirmative Action / Equal Employment Opportunity employer, which seeks and encourages expression of interest from minorities and groups traditionally under represented.