The NU Online Worldwide (NUOW) marketing team was recently recognized by UPCEA, the leader in professional, continuing and online education. UPCEA marketing awards offer an array of submission categories, acknowledging that today’s online education marketplace is highly competitive. Awards recognize marketing and creative work that strives to deliver communication and marketing tools which are strategic, creative, effective and within (or under) budget.
NUOW Marketing Awards:
- ‘Today’ Campaign (Print Advertising, single ad)
- Social Media (Most Improved). View Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- 2013-2014 Annual Report (Annual/Anniversary Report/Magazine)
- State Authorization Public Website Page (Miscellaneous Interactive Media)
- University of Nebraska High School Summer School Interactive Media (Interactive Media Campaign)
“These awards highlight the excellent work our team produces and many reflect our partnership with the campuses,” explained Laura Wiese, director of marketing and communication, University of Nebraska Online Worldwide. “The Today Campaign is grounded in telling the success stories of NU online students and the impact the availability of quality programs have on their lives.”
Student stories are identified in cooperation with campuses and graduates are professionally photographed where they live. The photographs and testimonials are made available to campuses in a growing library of shared marketing assets. View some of the stories here.
Sample of Today Campaign: