Board of Regents Meeting – March 6, 2009
Following are highlights of the March meeting. A complete agenda is available here.
- 8:00 a.m. - Reports will be presented in the Academic Affairs Committee on research growth, graduation rates and faculty diversity.
- 9:30 a.m. (approximate) - The Outreach and Economic Development Committee will hear an update on workforce development
- 10:30 a.m. (approximate) The Business Affairs Committee will hear a legislative andbudget update and review reports on:
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Fire Safety
- Facilities Policies implementation
- A new 10-year pouring and vending rights contract between UNL and Pepsi-Cola
- An increase in the project budget for the upgrade and expansion of Husker Vision facilities and equipment at Memorial Stadium
- Selection of architects for UNL's Nebraska Athletic Student Life Complex Renovation