Susan Mininni
Facilities Management and Planning, UNO

On behalf of the Board or Regents, I am pleased to present a KUDOS award to Susan Mininni, staff assistant in the Facilities Management and Planning Department at the University of Nebraska at Omaha.

Pictured:  Chancellor John Christensen; Steve Geiken, Business Manager of Facilities Management and Planning; Susan Mininni; Vice Chancellor Bill Conley; Beth Colley, daughter; Regent Daub; Savannah Colley, granddaughter

Sue has spent 38 years working at the University of Nebraska, including a 26-year-stint at the University of Nebraska Medical Center before joining the UNO Admissions Office in 2001. She has worked in her current role with the Facilities Management and Planning Department since 2004.

When other employees define the traits that make Susan such an integral part of the UNO workforce, they speak of her caring nature, patience and her ability to solve problems.
"The way that she takes time and care, specifically with payroll, and will take as much time as needed to get the answers and associate pay issues taken care of is awe-inspiring," said one of her nominators.

The nominator continued, "She is truly deserving of this award. I know the office is very fortunate to have her with us, and we wouldn’t trade her for anything." Sue shares the admiration for her fellow employees in facilities management – as she calls them, a ‘great group of people’ – and hopes to continue working there until she retires. Joining Sue today is her daughter, Beth, and her granddaughter, Savannah.  Please join me in thanking Susan Mininni for her outstanding contributions to the University of Nebraska at Omaha.

University of Nebraska 3835 Holdrege Street, Lincoln, Nebraska 68583 | 402.472.2111 | Comments?Follow the University of Nebraska on Twitter
© 2014 University of Nebraska Board of Regents