Lisa Medina
Assistant Director of Sports Clubs & Youth Programs, UNO

On behalf of the Board of Regents, I am pleased to present a KUDOS award to Lisa Medina, Assistant Director of Sports Clubs and Youth Programs at the University of Nebraska at Omaha.

Pictured:  Chancellor Christensen; Lisa Medina; Steve Geiken, Business Manager of Facilities Management and Planning and President UNO Staff Advisory Council; Regent Pillen

Lisa began working for Campus Recreation UNO in 2000. Now in her 13th year, she has garnered particular attention for her management of UNO’s youth summer camps.

Praised by colleagues for her dedication, understanding, patience and kindness, the award was no surprise to those that know her best.

Angela Nastase Administrative Associate in the College of Information Science and Technology at UNO says Lisa’s passion for helping children enjoy learning is evident in every facet of the summer camp experience.

Nastase says: “Lisa is always friendly and positive about the children at the camp. As a parent and colleague, I appreciate how kind and professional Lisa always is each day. She never seems stressed, no matter how busy things get.”

Whether she’s planning camp activities or interacting with children and parents, Lisa performs her job with a level of professionalism worthy of this recognition.

Please join me in thanking Lisa for her exceptional contributions to the University of Nebraska at Omaha.

University of Nebraska 3835 Holdrege Street, Lincoln, Nebraska 68583 | 402.472.2111 | Comments?Follow the University of Nebraska on Twitter
© 2014 University of Nebraska Board of Regents